1.The Walking Mustache
206 W Main St
2.Walking Stick Toys
829 S Higgins Ave
3.Costcare Family Practice Walk In Clinic
2819 Great Northern Loop Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
4.Providence Medical Group Grant Creek Walk In Clinic
3075 N Reserve St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Providence Medical Group Grant Creek Walk In Clinic, located at 3075 N. Reserve Street in Missoula, MT is a member of Providence Health & Services and strives to create healthier communities, together
5.American Standard Walk-In Tubs
Bath Equipment & SuppliesSteam Baths Equipment & SuppliesWhirlpool Bath Equipment & SupplyBaths
Get Up to $1,500 off INCLUDING a FREE TOILET
This tub is the one to buy. Extraordinarily professional on all aspects - sales to installation...warranty is unmatched...and my wife loves her tub! Do yourself a favor and buy an American Standard! L
6.Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Bath Equipment & SuppliesShower Doors & Enclosures
Looking to get your shower repaired or refinished? Get direct advice from Safe Step Tub shower and bathtub repair and refinishing contractors. Finding the right person to repair or refinish your showe
7.Safe Step Walk-In Tub Co
Shower Doors & Enclosures
Looking to get your shower or bathtub repaired or refinished? Get direct advice from Safe Step Tub shower and bathtub repair and refinishing contractors. Finding the right person to repair or refinish
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.