1.Full Circle Naturopathic
521 S 2nd St W
Medical ClinicsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)AcupunctureWeight Control Services
Dr. Amy Haynes is a licensed acupuncturist and naturopathic physician. She opened her naturopathic practice in Missoula, MT in 1984 and has been serving the citizens of the Bitteroot Valley ever since
2.Grant Creek Family Medicine - Providence Medical Group
3075 N Reserve St Ste Q, Missoula MT, 59808
3000 S Russell St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Providence Medical Group Grant Creek Walk In Clinic
3075 N Reserve St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Providence Medical Group Grant Creek Walk In Clinic, located at 3075 N. Reserve Street in Missoula, MT is a member of Providence Health & Services and strives to create healthier communities, together
5.Mental Health Ctr
319 E Spruce St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Mary Huddle Np
500 W Broadway St
Medical ClinicsNursesPhysicians & Surgeons
7.St Patrick's Hosp & Radiology
601 W Spruce St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical LabsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.