Serving the Mission area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Magnum Force Security
10510 N Moorefield Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBodyguard Service
To fill out an application go to MagnumForceSecurity.net and fill out an online application.
2.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
3.Global Security Systems
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
great service. they did a great job and very clean at their service. very thorough on there work. i would definitely recommend to anyone, they dint try to sell me something i dint want. and explained
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
311 Progress St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringCommunication ConsultantsCommunications ServicesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Security Systems For Everyone: Residential & Commercial Services ^ Video Surveillance ^ Home Automation ^
2033 Orchid Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
TurnKey Solution ~> Technology Driven Increasingly, major players in the industry want to concentrate entirely on product design solutions and are outsourcing production process solutions to trustwort
7.South Star Security Service
802 Del Oro Ln
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard Schools
"Experience You Can Trust" 24 Hr. Servic" Experience (31 years). 21 years Police Officer. Criminal Investigator. Firearms Instructor. Special Weapons and Tactics Team (S.W.A.T). Retired (Pharr Police
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.