1.Mission Regional Medical Center
1922 E Griffin Pkwy
2.Mission Regional Medical Center
221 W Dawes Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
900 S Bryan Rd
4.Family Health Center of Mission
1920 E Griffin Pkwy
Serving the Health Care Needs of your Entire Family.
5.Mission Kidney Center
1300 S Bryan Rd
Dialysis ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Mission Psychological Ctr
2504 N Conway Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsPsychological Clinics
7.Mission Open Mri Diagnostic
909 Business Park Dr Ste 1
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Imaging ServicesMammography Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.