1.Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic
801 21st Avenue SE
ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Poor business practices. Took ins. card and was seen by Dr.for pucture wound who did not ask if I had had tetanus shot recenty, wrote script and was shown out in about 5 minutes.Office girl then said
2.Sanford Health Highway 2 Clinic
801 21st Ave SE
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Sanford Health Highway 2 Clinic in Minot, ND offer services including: outpatient physical therapy and family medicine, same-day or future appointments.
3.Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories
116 1st St SW
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHospital Equipment & Supplies
Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories in Minot, ND provides: medical equipment, orthotics, prosthetics, wheelchairs, respiratory care and more.
4.Sanford Health Home Med Eqpt
116 1st St SW
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesOxygenMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.