1.Methodist Wound Clinic
6500 Excelsior Blvd
2.Wound Care Technologies Inc
1721 Lake Dr W
Medical Equipment & Supplies
3.Wound Care Technologies Inc
1851 Lake Dr W Ste 450
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Twin City Wound And Ostemy
9483 208th St W
Medical Assistants & Technicians
Please try reloading the page.
The staff here has always made me feel comfortably from day one! I actually look forward o my appointments, which says a lot for a Dr.'s visit. Dr. Fasching is so professional, skilled and personable and I felt confident he was the best fit for my cosmetic surgery needs. I'm thrilled with the work I have had done, and really value great service in this day and age. Great group of people that always go above and beyond :)
I went too Dr last night. The problem was. I walked in with the person that had the appointment ahead of me. I was the last of night. They got me into room then forgot about me. My app was for 7:15. I waited until after 8 (they close at 8) come out lights off no-one around doors locked and the other persons car gone. Seriously
The staff is unprecedented. The staff is always very friendly and very helpful. Nancy Cleveland is the best CNP that I have ever dealt with. She cares, wants to get to the bottom of what is going on and is willing to try new things. Dr. Will is very caring and is very good at his job.
I am extraordinarily with the outcome of my procedure. From the politeness of the staff to Dr. Fasching's competence & bedside manner, I honestly am surprised at how well everything has gone. I will definitely be recommending your practice and will come back in the future myself.
The staff at Little Folks Daycare is so wonderful- I know I can trust them with my two kids. I don t worry about them during the day because I know they are busy learning and playing. I d definitely recommend them to any parent.
I've had one child in the preschool program, and another will be starting in the infant program. I like how the staff keeps in contact with me regarding my child, I recommend this school all of the time.
I recommend Little Folks Daycare to all of my friends who have children. It is a great place all around with staff who genuinely care about the well being of growth of your children.
I was very happy with my care from start to finish. Dr. Fasching spends quality time and answers all questions. Very pleased with my results and would go back for a second procedure.
a while ago I had a much needed tummy tuck by Dr. WONDERFUL MULDOWNEY. excellent work, fast recovery. well worth the money . Honored to have him fix me up! I like my body again.
Little Folks Daycare has been really great to our family. My kids love going and they always have fun, while learning at the same time. A huge thanks to the entire staff!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.