Serving the Minneapolis area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance
12350 Holly St NW
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
I had my House and business done and Absolutely love it. I can watch my cameras live from my cell phone and even talk to people through the camera. I don't think I could live with out it!
2.Life Safety Systems Inc.
10351 Jamestown St NE
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFireproofingFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Life Safety Systems is a leader in the fire and security markets of Minnesota. Our current staff of professionals has over 120 years of experience in the sales, design, installation and service of fir
3.Bloomington Security Solutions
9905 Lyndale Ave S
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
Since 1964 we have been providing locksmith products and services to commercial businesses. Not only do we focus on your physical security needs but, we assess the life safety and ADA issues that redu
4.Speedy Keys and Security Inc.
5511 102nd Ave N
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocks & LocksmithsKeysSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Speedy Keys has been serving the MN metro area since 1976. Speedy Keys is a well know family owned company with over 30 years of experience. They offer 24 hour emergency s service as well complete com
5.A Dave's Lock & Safe
2019 Emerson Ave N
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
A-Dave's Lock & Safe is a service of the Minneapolis, MN area that has saved drivers in the Twin Cities metro area for more than 40 years. As a local family owned business, we have roots in the commun
6.Alert Fire Safety Co
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Extinguishers
Is your business in need of fire extinguishers or do you already have fire extinguishers that are in need of service or recharging? Alert Fire & Safety of Plymouth, Minnesota is here to help. We are a
7.Residential Technology Systems
12955 Highway 55
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSmall AppliancesVacuum Cleaners-Household-DealersHome Theater Systems
Serving the Minneapolis area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.