Serving the Minneapolis area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
1.Twin City Security Inc
519 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
Armored Car ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
For nearly four decades, Twin City Security has provided high quality concierge and doorman security services to business across the country. Our extensive experience and time in the industry has taug
2.Armor Security Inc
2601 Stevens Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
Armor Security was established in 1972 as a single person locksmith service to Minneapolis and St. Paul homes and businesses. Today, Armor Security services the Twin Cities, central Minnesota and west
3.Security Response Services, Inc.(SRSI)
9036 Grand Ave S
Automobile Alarms & Security SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Founded in 1999, Security Response Services provides central monitoring stations and a range of security services to commercial and residential clients. The company features a service department that
4.Silent Watchdog Video Surveillance
12350 Holly St NW
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
I had my House and business done and Absolutely love it. I can watch my cameras live from my cell phone and even talk to people through the camera. I don't think I could live with out it!
2207 N 2nd St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHome ImprovementsRecording Service-Sound & VideoSmoke Detectors & Alarms
These guys are the best ever. They respond quickly to even the silliest questions (and I've had plenty), they come out almost immediately for service calls and their prices are unbeatable. I can't rec
1026 Washington Ave S
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
I am very delayed in writing this review but this delay has nothing to do with the outstanding service I received from Charles Adams and the team at Power Company - but has everything to do with procrMore Nearby Locations »
5100 Edina Industrial Blvd Ste 221
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Had a TERRIBLE experience with this company, especially the owner (Mary). Began install on new system and decided that we didn't want to keep it....installer was supposed to be back to uninstall syst
Serving the Minneapolis area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.