24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
1.David A. Katz, D.D.S.
2934 Texas Ave S
Excellent Dental Care! I've been a regular patient at Dr. Katz' office for almost 10 years now, and the whole staff has earned my trust. I always see the same person for cleanings, and she does a car
2.Dentistry for the Entire Family
1099 Moore Lake Dr E
Dentistry for the Entire Family is located in Fridley, MN, and has been providing dental care for patients of all ages for over 40 years. New patients are always welcome to join and experience the car
3570 River Rapids Dr NW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I scheduled my wisdom teeth to be pulled 3 weeks ago. I just got a call at 4pm and got told the oral surgeon wouldn't be in on my scheduled date, which is TWO days away. I took time off for this andMore Nearby Locations »
4.Community Dental Care-Robbinsdale
3359 W Broadway Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Founded by Drs. Vacharee and Andrew Peterson, Community Dental Care was one of the first private clinics in the Twin Cities that focused primarily on serving low-income and minority patients. To ensur
5.Dentistry for Children and Adolescents
7373 France Ave S Ste 402
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Gentle Dentistry for Children of all ages since 1968 Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents! Welcome to Dentistry for Children & Adolescents, where we are committed to providing your child wi
6.Interlachen Dental Associates
5101 Vernon Ave S Ste 1b
At Interlachen Dental Associates, in Edina, MN, we pride ourselves on our ability to make each patient feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. We understand that many patients are nervous or anxi
7.Rahimi Abdollah DDS
15600 36th Ave N Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Minnesota Maxillofacial and Oral Consultants, we know what it takes to give you the best smile possible. Dr. Rahimi is dedicated to ensuring his patients are able to show off their smile with pride
Dentist in Minneapolis
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentist - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future