Olympia Steel Buildings
Serving the Mineral area. Providing quality space &protection. Get a free quote today.
1.B & B Contractors
2436 Johnson Rd
Home BuildersBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsDeck Builders
2.BB & T
223 Mineral Ave
BanksATM LocationsLoansFinancing Services
3.B & B Forklift Safety Training
816 Apple Grove Rd
Formal Wear Rental & Sales
4.B B's Diner
131 Mineral Ave
American RestaurantsCoffee ShopsRestaurants
5.B & B Custom Painting
7810 Waterford Dr
Painting ContractorsFaux Painting & Finishing
6.Bb Service Co
12 Riverwood Ct
Handyman ServicesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlastering Contractors
Hired Wayne to install a Kohler 18RES residential generator along with a 200 amp transfer switch. Not a small job... Even though several ood idiosyncracies of this generator (not Wayne's fault) caus
7.B&B Custom Home Renovations Inc
2208 Rockville Rd
Deck BuildersDrywall ContractorsHome ImprovementsPainting Contractors
Find Cheap Hotel Deals
FareSpotter.net/Hotel-Deals Hotel Rates Just Dropped!Book Now to Lock in the Best Deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.