1.Heidelberg Medical Inc.
110 Sweetgum Ln
ClinicsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Women's Health of Blairsville
77 Weaver Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Womens Health of Blairsville is an obstetrics and gynecology practice located in Blairsville, Georgia. Every aspect of the practice from scheduling to office equipment to work flow was designed to enh
3.Northeast Georgia Diagnostic ClinicServing the Mineral Bluff, GA area
Physicians & SurgeonsPharmaciesClinicsMedical Labs
the dr is good to me we i go to the dr
4.Holloway Family DentistryServing the Mineral Bluff, GA area
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Our Primary Purpose Is To Provide Our Patients With The Highest Quality Dental Care. In Pleasant Surroundings With Courtesy And Understanding. We welcome New Patients and Emergencies. Accepting Most D
5.American Family PlanningServing the Mineral Bluff, GA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
6.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Mineral Bluff, GA area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
7.Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
101 Riverstone Vis
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
this review is not on the doctor's officer itself.. it is on YP's accuracy of information. As you probably have discovered, the phone number listed above is for a shoe store...not Atlanta Gastro. UU
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.