Cal-1 Services Inc. Locksmith
3439 Basalt Dr, Carson City, NV, 89705
1.Accurate Mobile Locksmith, Inc.
Po Box 840
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
2.Accurate Mobile Locksmith
963 Topsy Ln Suite 306-342
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Managing all your home, automotive and business Accurate Mobile Locksmith is available for 24 hour emergency service in Northern Nevada, Alpine County, Mono County and the greater Lake Tahoe area. We
3.Accurate Mobile Locksmith Inc & Repair
4630 Us Highway 50 E
Safes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths
Call A Pro
Serving the Minden area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.