Call A Pro
Serving the Minden area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
933 Grimmett Dr
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Closers & ChecksDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor Repair
4.Lipper-Stutsman Co Inc The
8101 Wyngate Blvd
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor RepairWood DoorsBuilders Hardware
Visit our website
Lipper-Stutsman Co., Inc. - Commercial Building Specialties - Hollow Metal Doors & Frames (Custom Fabrication ) - Architectural Hardware Consultants Available - Toilet Partitions & Accessories - Foldi
5.Double O Lock & Key
270 Calvin Liner Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
Have a major emergency emergency this morning; it's a Thursday and 8 am. I called have called 5 times --- no answer and th voicemail is not even set up. What kind of business is this?
421 Maple Ridge Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
7.AAA Locksmith Service
2118 General Forrest Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Minden 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.