Advanced Lawn & Landscaping
2600 Kirby Cir Suite 15, Palm Bay, FL, 32905
1.Esposito's Landscaping and Lawn CareServing the Mims, FL area
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
We have been extremely pleased with the total lawn care service and great design ideas the this company has provided. We love the new look of our lawn and overall look of our new shrubs and design. Ev
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.JNS Lawn Sprinkler Systems
900 Garden St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
We specialize in Sod & Sodding Service, Landscape Contractors, Lawn Maintenance, Pumps-Service & Repair, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Pumps, Plumbing
5.TR Lawn & Tree
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
We had TR Lawn and Tree come out to trim our huge maple tree.Tim warned us that the tree was dying and needed to come down.but, loving our tree as we did we weren't ready to loose it.Tim trimmed our t
6.Hannah's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Always friendly workers that go out of their way to be nice and I am so proud of our neighborhood because of their beautiful work.
2840 Electronics Dr
Lawn MaintenanceHydraulic Equipment ManufacturersHose & Tubing-Rubber & PlasticPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
My St. Augustine lawn was being destroyed by chinch bugs in July. One treatment from Ecor and they were gone. They are very professional and my lawn is happy.
Serving the Mims area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.