Serving the Milwaukie area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Sunrise Dental of Gresham
13908 SE Stark St
I am a current patient of Rose City Dental Care and I would like you to know that the service and care is superior! WHEN YOU THINK OF YOUR TEETH THINK OF ROSE CITY DENTAL!
2.Emergency Tooth Doctor East
12596 SE Stark St Bldg N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryClinics
My daughter was traumatized & in horrible pain after a terrible experience with an extraction at another dentist. She developed an abscess on a Sunday, and I called the Emergency Tooth Doctor's of
8660 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dr. Todd Mitchell Young
14210 SE Sunnyside Rd Ste 100
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Thank you for visiting Young Kidz Dental. We are a state of the art dental facility in Clackamas dedicated to treating the most prevalent chronic disease among children dental decay. Our staff is comm
5.Glenna K Sequeira D.M.D., P.C.
2440 NE Fremont St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
6.Mayerle Dental Group
14800 Kruse Oaks Blvd
7.Clackamas Dental Professionals
3336 SE Harrison St
I started to go here about a year ago, after a horrible experience with a prior dentist. This place is wonderful. It's small, with only one dentist, one staff member and one hygenist. But the servi
Explainplease.com 30 year in MilwaukieTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future