Protech Your Home
Serving the Milwaukee area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Alarmtronix Home Security
855 S 84th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Visit our website
ALARMTRONIX is my favorite and ONLY place I go for all of my car audio equipment and installation. Randy is owner of the company is an amazing guy, he has great customer service. He takes his time wit
6767 N Teutonia Ave
Automobile Radios & Stereo SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Alarms & Security Systems
I like Car Feteria. Patty is the owner and she's a very honest woman. She trys her hardest to give the lowest prices, and they are usually a really good deal. I got a 6" in dash TV bought and installe
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.Bonafide Safe & Lock
3605 N 126
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingLocks & Locksmiths
I have purchased a gun safe and a CCTV home surveilence system from Bonafide. I am extremely happy with both products and the service/installation was great. I hihghly reccomend them!
5.Urich Lock Company
16540 W Rogers Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
great company to work with. Installed security cameras and security doors for my business. I feel much safer with there help. I would highly recommend.
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Serving the Milwaukee area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.