Milwaukee Pain Treatment Center
5400 N 118th Ct, Milwaukee, WI, 53225
1.Prohealth Care Medical Associates
2300 N Mayfair Rd Ste 690
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Prohealth Care Medical Associates
13900 W National Ave Ste 100
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin
13750 W National Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesRest Homes
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities, a nonprofit organization founded in 1914, offers medical care, assisted living and residential options for senior citizens and patients throughout Wisconsin.
4.Prohealth Care Park
2950 S Sunnyslope Rd
2085 N Calhoun Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyOutpatient Services
ProHealth Care offers a range of health care services. It provides treatment for patients who suffer from cancer, Parkinson's disease and movement disorders. The company specializes in the areas of ne
6.ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities Brookfield
777 N Brookfield Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities provides Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Attended Care services for seniors within a quality residential setting. At Regency the focus is on maximizing th
7.Prohealth Care Med Center
205 N Calhoun Rd
Defined Health Care Services, LLC
10410 W Woodward Ave, Wauwatosa, WI, 53222
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.