Luhman's Glass Co
7533 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53214
1.Lisbon Storm Screen & Door Inc
5006 W Lisbon Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor & Window ScreensStorm Windows & Doors
Great service. They were highly recommended from a coworker and they have never disappointed. They have helped me with everything from a small part for my patio door handle, to a screen repair, to a n
2.Acker Millwork Co Inc
3300 W Pabst Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceMillwork-Wholesale & ManufacturersStorm Windows & Doors
Preserving the Architecture of Fine Homes and Buildings - Family Owned and Operated Since 1959
3.Luhman's Glass Co
7533 W National Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresMirrorsPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
5813 W Bluemound Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceWindshield Repair
They were able to find a windshield, and get it in their warehoure within 16 hours... and over 100 dollars cheaper then everywhere else i called
5.Good-Deal Home Improvement, LLC
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationSiding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsDraperies, Curtains, Blinds & Shades Installation
We have been in business since 2009. We can do roofing, siding, and various other home improvement projects. Give us a call to see what we can do for you! This company offers construction and remodeli
12000 W Silver Spring Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.
7.Luhman's Glass Co Inc
7533 W National Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Milwaukee area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.