1.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsClinics
I am a current patient here and I just love how the doctor's and nurses make my baby and I feel comfortable.
2.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
945 N 12th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationClinics
Operational for more than 30 years, Milwaukee Orthopedic Specialists provides a range of orthopedic care services. It employs several physicians who specialize in arthroscopy, general orthopedics, spo
3.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 345
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Navjot Kohli, MD, is a fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine specialist who deals with a wide variety of sports medicine conditions and injuries. Dr. Kohli's specialties include arthroscopic s
4.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
325 E Silver Spring Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Stephen Klos, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician who provides the full spectrum of family care, including peripheral joint injections, laceration repairs, bone fracture setting and ski
5.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
3003 W Good Hope Rd
OptometristsMedical ClinicsLaser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Aurora Advanced Healthcare is a multispecialty group of more than 250 health care providers that specializes in over 30 primary care and specialty health areas. The agency operates nearly 20 clinics a
6.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
7878 N 76th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Established in 1998, Advanced Healthcare is a multispecialty clinic that offers a variety of personal and health care services. It offers more than 30 specialties and over 10 clinics in Wisconsin. The
7.Aurora Advanced Healthcare
2999 N Mayfair Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
HelloUnitedStates.com/Contractor Healthcare - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.