Badge Lock & Key
2000 N Farwell Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53202
1.24 Locksmith of Menomonee Fls
N83w13400 Leon Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Milwaukee area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
These guys are Awesome! I have needed them several times in the past few days, and each time they were there very quickly and got the job done with ease in a very short time. The price was the cheapest I have ever seen for a locksmith. And the man that helped me was a really nice, genuine guy. I would recommend them to anyone that needs a Locksmith in the area. I am a 100% satisfied customer!
While I was visiting my sister in Milwaukee, I was staying at the Pfsister Hotel. After waking up in the morning, I realized I Ieft my keys in my car. So my keys were locked in the car, so I called Milwaukee Lockout service. They arrived quickly, and opened my car, and since my battery was dead, they jumped my car for me. It was amazing service, would suggest it to all my Milwaukee friends!
Very fast and the best prices compared to any other locksmiths I have called. Have needed their help about 3-4 times in the last 6 years and every time they were able to be by me in about 15 minutes. Best Locksmith to call in Milwaukee/Waukesha area! Very happy with service they provided! They will have a customer for life with me!
Got locked out of my truck at the Brewer's opening day. Called these guys up and they were there in about 15 min, found me quickly even though I was stuck in the after game crowd and they still got to me in a short amount of time. Great Service, unlocked my car in about 3 min! I would recommend these guys to anyone!
Never even knew their business was right there. Needed a key to my basement. After going to Walmart, Home Depot, and menards, none of those places could make my key. They were very fast, friendly, and very reasonably priced! Glad to know they are so close, no more running to Walmart, I'll go right back to them!
called this Am and Jim explalaned a few things to try for opening the door on my 2004 Subaru. sprayed a bit of wd-40 and in 10 min the tumblers loosed up and door is open. I can see why this place gets rave reviews. I am a true Believer of Loc Doc
I broke my key off trying to get into my car, called these guys up and they were there in twenty min! pulled the broken key out and made me a new one on the spot. Quick, easy, and efficient. Would recommend to anyone.
Downtown Keysmith trained their lock guys very well. I have used this lock service couple of times now and they did very well. Amazing locksmith services. Well done. Well done. Recommended.
Fast and friendly service, locked my keys in the car at 10;30 at night. they were there in a half hour and opened the car in minutes. The price was reasonable for that late. Thanks again!
Locked my keys inside my boyfriends truck and had to call for a locksmith to come out.. Wasnt to happy about the situation but the technician made it as easy as possible! Thanks again.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.