First Choice Lawn Maintenance
101 E Nine One Half Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL, 32534
1.Unlimited Lawn & Tree Care
Lawn MaintenanceFirewoodLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Was fortunate to find Unlimited Lawn & Tree Care through my sister. She had used their services recently and was extremely happy. I normally search businesses by using the BBB site on the internet a
4822 Attaway Dr
Landscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Established in 2002, the business Landscape And Horticultural Services.
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.DeGraaf Lawn Care and Landscape Maintenance
2439 Camors Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
It was a real pleasure working with this business. Joseph is a real professional who knows how to take care of his customers.
5.Go Goetter Lawncare
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn MowersLandscape Contractors
Known this guy for years... he is a hard worker! You will definitely get the bang for your buck! Impressive!
6.McDonald Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Your Full Service Lawn Care Specialist!
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Milton area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.