1.Milford Medical Associates
611 Federal St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
2.Christiana Care Health SystemsServing the Milton, DE area
HospitalsClinicsHome Health ServicesNurses
Great place to be if you are in need of help quick. Christana Care really helps out if need to get some out of the to the hosiptal Qucikly.
3.Clinic By The Sea
26744 John J Williams Hwy Unit 5
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
38149 Terrace Rd
5.R U Hasmane
1408 Savannah Rd
Osteopathic ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Ramaehandra U Hosmane is an Urology Specialist in Lewes, Delaware. He graduated with honors in 1964. Having more than 54 years of diverse experiences, especially in UROLOGY, Dr. Ramaehandra U Hosm
6.West Ocean City Injury & Illness Center
12547 Ocean Gtwy
Emergency Care FacilitiesUrgent CareMedical CentersClinics
The West Ocean City Injury & Illness Center is a responsive and caring medical facility that was built to more completely serve the community's health care requirements. As members of the community wi
7.Christiana CareServing the Milton, DE area
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesClinicsHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Christiana Care Health System strives to be a coordinated, patient-focused health care system of unsurpassed excellence.Christiana Care Health System is one of the largest health care providers in the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.