Call A Pro
Serving the Millen area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
3.Dixie Lock & Safe Of ThomsonServing the Millen, GA area
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
Long time business in town, friendly people, do great work. Locks, keys, etc. Only place in Thomson I know of that does this work.
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults
Pop's Locks is Advertising, Advertising Production Services, Commercial and Graphic Arts, Computer Aided Design Services, Design, Graphics Services, Locks and Locksmiths, Locksmiths' Equipment and Sup
5.Ace Towing & TransportServing the Millen, GA area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
6.Pro Lock and Safe Services
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults
With over 40 years experience as a locksmith, Pro Lock and Safe Services has been setting the standard of excellence in service and quality for locksmith services in Augusta and the surrounding areas.
Serving the Millen area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.