Athens Neurological Associates
1088 Baxter St, Athens, GA, 30606
1.Dr. James A Wilson, MD
345 N Cobb St
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I was attacked by a deadly brain infection 3 years age. This is the man who was called in to save me @ Oconee Regional. He has been a life saver ever since. My family and I have not missed a beat with
2.Alice Wilson MD
530 N Cobb St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
3.Dr. Reginald Wendell Wilson, MD
821 N Cobb St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
4.Gray, W Wilson MD,PhD PC
840 Pine St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
5.Dr. Robert C Wilson, MD
540 Hemlock St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
6.Lawrence E Wilson, MD - Wilson Lawrence E MD
777 Hemlock Street Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Wilson, Cassandra L, MD
777 Hemlock Street Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future