Serving the Millburn area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Jack Zuber, DDS
251 Morris Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
2.E Z Dental
1705 Springfield Ave
they is open on saturday what is very good for people,not every one maked on week days,work very fast,consultatin is free
3.Dr. Robert S. Pressman, DMD
349 E Northfield Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Our office is a family oriented general dental practice that treats all members of your family. We strive to make everyone feel comfortable and safe in our friendly practice. Our practice is dedicated
4.Loewinger Ronald DMD P A
2004 Morris Ave
We provide quality orthodontic care using modern sterilization techniques, Loewinger Orthodontics will help you get the smile youve always dreamed of!
5.Giusto Thomas DDS
11 Dundar Rd Ste 102
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
At Thomas J. Giusto, D.D.S., LLC, our mission is to provide state-of-the-art periodontal treatment in a comfortable environment. Ultimately, our goal is to blend clinical expertise with personalized t
6.Gerard T Freda DMD
101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 502
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Maintain a bright, white smile and healthy teeth and gums with dental care and cosmetic dentistry at Gerard T. Freda, DMD in West Orange. We offer nitrous oxide sedation to ease your nerves and give y
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers Union
1379 Morris Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
Dentists in Millburn
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistsShop locally. We know the best.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future