1.American Lock & Key
4028 Troy Hwy
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
For more than 40 years, American Lock & Key Inc has built a reputation as a reliable locksmith, as well as a number of other related services.
2.Keys 4 U
4450 Wetumpka Hwy
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Due to my occupation, we had to call Keys4U numerous times. The service was consistently professional and friendly. Thanks for all you've done! -Candice B. from what used to be "Carmichael Climate
30 Gaylan Ct
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
After purchasing a car with only one key provided...the dealership couldn't find the second. Lock Doctor had my key in stock and within an hour had my new key working perfectly! They are courteous and
4.Action Locksmith Service
207 Madison Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of this company on yesterday. He was the one that got us out of a jam! Excellent customer service. Very professional! I would recommend them over and over again
619 S Main St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Serving automotive, residential and commercial customers. Locks rekeyed, cars opened, deadbolts installed, transponder keys & key duplication.
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
7.Anytime Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
I called to have all my doors and deadbolts rekeyed because our home has been rented out for the past few years. Mr. Craig was just finishing up a job in Montgomery and was here in 15 minutes! I was c
Vivint New Customer Offer
www.vivintbycyh.com Make Your Home a Smart Home. 24/7Monitoring. Remote Access. $39.99mo
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.