A-1 Budget Plumbing
Kailua, HI, 96734
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1631 Democrat St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
We're living out-of-state right now and our tenants called to say there was a back-up in the sewer. This happened before and I had paid $1200 to another company to get the sewer rodded and jetted withMore Nearby Locations »
2.A-1 Budget Plumbing
PlumbersMajor AppliancesSewer Cleaners & RepairersPumps-Service & Repair
We install & service Water Heaters, Faucets & Sinks, Shower Valves & Pans, Garbage Disposals, Boilers, Dishwashers, Natural Gas & Propane & Pipes. We professionally clear clogged Showers, Disposals, S
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.Fast Rooter Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumber in Mililani
myfasthandyman.com/Plumbers Plumbing emergency? Call now.Fast Response and Affordable Rates.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.