1.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
101 Wheatfield Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Wish I had read these reviews before buying tires here. They were unprofessional from the moment I walked in to have new tires put on. They weren't in stock, when I originally stopped to check prices
2.Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Centers
103 Independence Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Route 6 Auto Repair
400 W Harford St
4.Rick's Automotive & Tire Service
101 Bond Ct
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
A bunch of dishonest lying pricks! They tried to rip me off. When I questioned what they did or what I was being charged ($25 for no gas and $37.50 for a battery charge which was supposed to be replac
5.Kost Tire & Muffler
101 Wheatfield Plz
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
400 W Harford St
Automotive Tune Up ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
105 E Ann St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapHuge Online Lender Network
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.