Serving the Milan area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Truven Health Analytics
133 Judd Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.IHA Ann Arbor OB/GYN - Milan
870 E Arkona Rd Suite 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
870 E Arkona Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
4.New Horizon Health Care Services
11611 Grames Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
5.Milan Medical Clinic PLLC
3 E Main St
6.Milan Family Medicine
905 Dexter St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
7.Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists
870 E Arkona Rd
Physical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsOccupational Therapists
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Milan area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.