Serving the Milan area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.McIntosh Grounds Maintenance
3090 Judd Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Quality Lawn Inc
Lawn MaintenanceGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
In the warmer months we provide all your lawn care and landscaping needs. In the winter months, we provide quality snow removal services.
4.Metro West Outdoor Services
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
We help our customers understand what is necessary to achieve a beautiful yard and healthy green lawn with as little effect on the environment as possible.
5.Bell's Landscape Services Inc
28401 Haas Rd
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnHorticulture Products & Services
*Landscape Lighting *Hardscapes *Water Features *Irrigation Systems Installation and Maintenance *Residential and Commercial *New Construction and Renovations *Custom Decks *Spa and Hot Tub Enclosures
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Todd Harvey & Sons
719 Charles St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
We are a locally owned, family operated business with over 30 years of experience in Washtenaw County. We offer practical knowledge and real expertise when it comes to maintaining all types of shrubbe
Milan Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.