Sunnylane Family Dentistry
4320 S Sunnylane Rd, Oklahoma City, OK, 73115
1.Sunnylane Family Dentistry
4320 S Sunnylane Rd
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
2.Dentistry By Design
7215 E Reno Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
I walked in there with a chipped filling. It did not hurt, I just wanted it fixed to avoid food getting stuck in it. I am a bit of a woosy so I was given gas. They took X-Rays and did a quick look ar
3.Kool Smiles of Midwest City
1200 S Air Depot Blvd
97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kids and parents choose Kool Smiles because of their fun andMore Nearby Locations »
4.Emerson Melanie DDS
9321 E Reno Ave
My daughter loves going to the dentist now!!""
5.Professional Dental Services Inc
9822 NE 23rd St
Visit our website
Dr. Phillips has been in civilian dental practice since 1987. He graduated with honors from the OU College of Dentistry and is committed to quality service and gentel dental care for each patient. Exc
6.Spiva, Chad DDS
808 NE 19th St
From first contact at Chad Spiva, D.D.S., our Moore dentists are committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized oral health care tailored for your unique dental needs and go
7.Bozalis, William G
2828 Parklawn Dr
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
This dentist put 11 silver crowns on my child's teeth during a dental surgery. We had discussed 6 silver crowns on her molars before the surgery and she came out with the majority of her top front tee
Serving the Midwest City area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future