Abco Discount Glass & Mirror
6625 19th St, Lubbock, TX, 79407
2400 W Front St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationStorm Windows & DoorsVinyl Windows & DoorsWood Windows
2.Glass Doctor of Midland
1103 S Big Spring St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindshield RepairTable Tops
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
This place sucks. I called for a quote on my quarter window and a lady told me it was $201.00 for the window and instillation. I go over to the place and the owner quotes me $300.00. Apparently thMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
5.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
6.Acorn Glass Co
500 E 2nd St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcDoor & Window ScreensBuilding Specialties
7.Magnum Roofing & RemodelingServing the Midland, TX area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceRoofing Contractors
He is not local. This company is a one man operation from another city.BEWARE
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Midland area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.