1.Premier Car Care Center
3900 E 42nd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeDiesel Engines
I was having a malfunction in the electrical system of my car. I called the dealer-ship and they were going to charge me an outrageous amount of money and would not promise that it would fix the probl
2.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Midland, TX area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel Engines
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.