Freeland Family Dentistry
180 E Washington, Freeland, MI, 48623 More Info
1520 Joe Mann Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
The best dental experience of my 75 years, In at 9:30 and out by 1:30 with two teeth pulled, and new upper dentures that fit. WOW!!!!More Nearby Locations »
2.McLaren Dental Associates
308 Northgate Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Excellent Dental Office and care would recommend to anyone! Appointments are always available when you need them! Love it!
3.Kevin Michael Kane, DDS
2501 Washington St Ste 1
One of the most compassionate Dentists I have ever seen, I have been going to Dr. Kane for many years. He does excellent work, reasonable, uses the latest techniques. I am very thankful to be able t
4.Karl M Hogue DDS
5916 Eastman Ave Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Awesome , had problem from other dentist. Dr Houge listen to me and found the problem. fixed in one visit
5.Midland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC
6112 Merlin Ct
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Larry Skoczylas, DDS, MS, Richard Poupard, DDS and Richard Bartling, DDS, FRCD (C) practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from co
6.Skiba Cynthia A DDS
111 Harold St
*New Patients Always Welcome *Most Insurances Accepted Please Contact Us For More Information
7.Sandra K Smith DDS
1613 E Patrick Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Crown fell out.. Over charged. Asked to have all records and x rays transferred was charged and were never sent. Very unprofessional!!
Carlos E Uribe DDS
207 Harold St, Midland, MI, 48640
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future