1.D. S. Rowland
PO Box 692
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.1st Class Tree Service & Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
Serving Butler, Warren, Preble & Montgomery Counties. Residential & Commercial. Dangerous & Hazardous Trees are our specialty
4.Cundiff's Tree Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsTree Service
Quality service and customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Serving Wilimington, Washington Court House, Hillsboro and all of South Central Ohio.
5.Rindler Landscape LLC
4791 Gateway Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Design/Build * Grading * Irrigation * Patios * Maintenance * Winterization * Quality Service * Audit
6.Schneider's Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
7.Smith & Sons Lawn CareServing the Middletown, OH area
Lawn MaintenanceDeck BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Smith & Sons Lawn Care and Landscaping has provided Clark County with expertise lawn care and landscaping for over 15 years. We are a family owned and operated local company. Smith & Sons started out
Local Lawn Maintenance
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.