Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.All About Smiles
659 S Breiel Blvd
Visit our website
I have been going to this office for the past 12 years. I made the mistake of trying the new Aspen Dental in Middletown when I got a toothache recently, just because they could see me sooner. I will N
2.Garland Johnson Dental Inc
321 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryExcavation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
This practice is state of the art and keeps up with the latest tech.Besides this they are wonderful. I've had Barb clean my teeth for years and she is excellent. Dr. Garland once saved me from an unn
3.Brockman Noonan & Pollock DDS Inc
210 S Breiel Blvd
I have been going to this office since before I can remember - my mom still has a photo of my first visit when I was TWO! Dr. Noonan and Dr. Brockman have always been the greatest to me. And they are
4.Middletown Family Dental
236 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsEndodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
IF U GO ANYWHERE BUT THIS DENTAL OFFICE YOUR CRAZY, STRAIT UP TRUTH, DR. O'BRIEN AS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND ISNT IN IT FOR THE MONEY HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS, GO HERE, NOWHERE ELSE, HERE. T
5.Prather Oral & Facial Surgery
146 N Breiel Blvd
DentistsSurgery CentersImplant Dentistry
Here at the office of Dr. John Práther, we strive to provide the highest quality of oral surgical care to our patients in and around the West Chester and Middletown,Ohio areas. From reconstructive ora
3421 Towne Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.MacLean Douglas C DMD
1035 Summitt Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future