Excel Urgent Care of Goshen NY
1 Hatfield Ln Ste 2B, Goshen, NY, 10924 Walk-In Community Medical Care
1.Middletown Medical PC
111 Maltese Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
The staff was kind, friendly and helped me in my time of need. Janet, Kim & Kierra were exceptional!!
2.Middletown Medical PC
726 E Main St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
3.Middletown Medical Ctr
24 Edgewater Dr
Allergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
36 North Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Open MRI of Middletown
779 Route 211 E Ste 5
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Middletown Tri State Eye
75 Crystal Run Rd Ste 120, Middletown NY, 10941
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsLaser Vision Correction
7.Middletown Dialysis Center
220 Crystal Run Rd
Dialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Middletown area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.