1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Martin's Landscaping LLC
703 Wilson Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Rick Martin and his crew did and excellent job with our spring cleanup and mulching. His pricing was very reasonable. Our yard looks great! We will definitely hire him again and we highly recommen
3.Nu-Image Landscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Easily the best price around and they were finished in no time. really nice guys and great service.
4.Fish and Son Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
10% Off New Customers; Mention this Ad.+1more
We just hired Mr. Fish to plant 15 trees on the side of our property and he did an amazing job. Got the job done very efficently while being aesthetically pleasing. We were most impressed with his org
5.Alexander Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizing Services
Visit our website
Click for Coupon
Alexander Lawn & Landscape Services is the premier provider of landscape services in Delaware with over 10 year?s experience. Your yard is important to you, which is why we take care of your yard like
6.Greenleaf Landscapes, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsMulches
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.