Serving the Middlesex area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.JT Plowing & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Quality work with 8 years experience, JT Plowing & Landscape will perform on any job task. With customers in mind every step of the way, we work with you to reach your expectations and goals.
3.Emma G's Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
5.Blue Mountain Landscaping
665 South Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal Service
Blue Mountain does beautiful work. My lawn has never been so green, and after such a terrible winter too.
104 North Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
GreenKeepers considers your landscaping project an investment. Our landscape and hardscape plans follow the architecture of your home to enhance, not overwhelm, your property. We select the highest qu
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
www.kmackenlandscapingnj.com Professional Maintenance Service.Call Now For A Quote On Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.