Lee & Cates Glass Inc
Serving the Middleburg area.
1.Suncoast Window Repair IncServing the Middleburg, FL area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationScreensWindowsGlass-Broken
Suncoast Window Repair has served the Jacksonville, FL area since 1995 with home window repair, home glass replacement and sliding door repair. We are dedicated to providing both residential and comme
2.Suncoast Window Repair IncServing the Middleburg, FL area
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcDoor & Window Screens
3.First Choice Window Repair Inc
2114 Butler Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor RepairWood Windows
Welcome to First Choice Window Repair Inc! We are a locally owned and operated company that has proudly served the area for over a decade. Whether you're a commercial builder/remodeler, or a homeowner
4.Extreme Window Repair Inc
8619 Hammondwood Rd S
WindowsGlaziersWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
5.Windows & More Inc
2561 County Road 220
Blinds-Venetian, Vertical, Etc-Repair & CleaningWindowsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsWindow Shades-Cleaning & Repairing
6.Lee & Cates Glass Inc
1415 Kingsley Ave
Glass-Wholesale & ManufacturersWindshield RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcMirrors
I scheduled installation for a new windshield on my 2016 Mustang for 2pm, 2 days after I called and got an appointment. I took leave from work, and was on my way to the appointment when they called at
7.Fox Glass Company Inc
2175 Kingsley Ave
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcGlass DoorsGlass Circles & Other Special ShapesShower Doors & Enclosures
Renewal by Andersen
Orlando, FL, 32810
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.