A Place For Mom
Serving the Middle River area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.ManorCare Health Services-Rossville
6600 Ridge Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
2.Oakwood Care Center
1300 Windlass Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
3.Quickstart Health Services
9812 Dee Way
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
1300 Windlass Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Angels Among US Assisted Lvng
12820 Eastern Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care Facilities
6.MedStar Visiting Nurse Association - Central MD
9601 Pulaski Park Dr Ste 417
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
MedStar Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) brings the services, technologies and therapies of a medical center into the comfort and privacy of patients
7.Terri's Concierge for Seniors
47 Ambo Cir
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.