Serving the Middle River area.
1.North American Electric Inc.
474 Chesapeake Park Plz
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersWire & Cable-ElectricLightning Protection Equipment
Although we are based in Baltimore, Maryland, North American Electric, Inc. has been servicing local, national, and global clients with electrical design, construction, and maintenance since 1982. Bac
3001 Eastern Blvd
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesElectricians
Southwind Electric, Inc. has been offering the highest quality electrical services in the Baltimore Metro and surrounding areas since 1979. Our goal is to build personal relationships through superior
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Companies
$20 Off Your 1st Service Call+2more
He was able to come in 15 minutes and fixed my basement lights and outlets which turned out to be loose wires in a hidden junction box. Very impressive troubleshooting for reasonable price. Would de
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
6.Precision Electrical ServicesServing the Middle River, MD area
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
These guys came out to my home at 2:30am to replace my electrical panel which had brunt up. This is hands down the best company I have ever delt with. Would recommend to anyone. Give them a call you w
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Clinton Electric Co
1850 York Rd Ste L, Lutherville Timonium, MD, 21093 Reliable;Affordable Experienced Technicians
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.