CF, Family Health Clinic
10176 W 400 N, Michigan City, IN, 46360
1.CF, Family Health Clinic
10176 W 400 N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Children and Family Health Clinic consists of two family practice and pediatric medical offices. We see patients of all ages, from 0-100. The entire staff is committed to offering excellent medical ca
3723 Franklin St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsMedical Clinics
Visit our website
3.VanPutten Douglas J MD FACS
8865 N 400 W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Experience the only privately owned office-based surgery center in Northwest Indiana to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. Douglas J Van Putten, M.D., F.A.
4.Raheem, Mirza MD
1501 Wabash St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Adeela M Alizai, MD
1225 E Coolspring Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
6.Dr. Michael J Best, MD
8865 W 400 N Ste 165
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I really like Dr. best. Now he's gone, and no one can tell me where. His staff is gone, as well.Where are they????
7.Dr. Gerard S Roberts, MD
710 Franklin St Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Seems that Dr. Roberts is afraid to have a child as a paitent who has problems. In the situation where a parent really needs the knowledge from the Dr he is staring like a deer in the headlights. Not
Michigan City Physicians
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.