American Local Locksmith
Serving the Michigan City area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Called American Local Locksmith early in the AM. Our nanny locked her keys in her car and we needed to get the keys out before I left to work. Mike return my called within minutes and was by the locke
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.All American Locksmith Service
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Complete Mobile Service When you find yourself locked out of your car at 3: 00 AM, All American Locksmith Service can help you in an emergency. With my mobile workshop, I ll drive to your location and
6.Precision Auto & BodyServing the Michigan City, IN area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Insurance Work Specialists - Serving The Michiana Indiana Area And The Niles Michigan Area
2305 Hamstrom Rd
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside Service
Precision Towing's Heavy Duty Towing Service uses a 30 ton freightliner wrecker to haul anything on the road. This truck is known for its ability to handle 80,000 plus pounds. Precision Towing's Heavy
Serving the Michigan City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.