1.De Lau Landscape Maintenance Inc
127 Indiana Highway 212
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
With our more than 39 years of experience in all aspects of the industry, We go way beyond that. We do provide both residential and commercial landscape services. Once your landscape design is complet
2609 E Barker Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
3.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.DeYoung Landscape ServicesServing the Michigan City, IN area
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal Service
Visit our website
* Lawn Mowing * Fertilizing * Clean Ups * Weed Control * Tree & Shrub Care * Snow Plowing * Construction * Design & Install * Irrigation Design-Install & Service
6.Howes and Howes LLP
717 Indiana Ave
Criminal Law AttorneysEstate Planning AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysBankruptcy Law Attorneys
Howes And Howes LLP is skilled in handling all aspects of criminal cases. We provide counsel for clients accused of all types of crimes. When you need top La Porte, IN Criminal Attorneys, rely on us.
7.Wolverine Lawn MaintenanceServing the Michigan City, IN area
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesWeed Control ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
*Lawn Maintenance *Sprinklers *Snow Plowing *Landscape *Design *Consultation *Landscape Lighting *Irrigation *Design *Install Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.