1.K B Electric
Po Box 8884
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
We provide our customers in the commercial, residential, and light industrial markets with professional, courteous, well trained personnel who can install new, maintain existing, or troubleshoot and r
2.P G Electric
1386 N County Line Rd
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
PG Electric are LaPorte and Porter Counties most trusted Electrical Contractors.Locally owned and operated since 1996. You can rest assured that all local, county, and state electrical codes will be f
3.Current Electric Inc
301 Chapala Pkwy
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsGenerators
Current Electric, Inc., in Michigan City, IN, has provided the best electrical contracting services to northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan since 1989. We use only highly qualified union electrici
4.Electrical J A T C
301 E 8th St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAdult EducationEducational Services
Organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in public utilities and electrical manufacturing, into local unions; To promote reasonable m
5.Current Electric Inc.
301 Chapala Pkwy
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsElectric Motors
I was referred to Current Electric from a coworker. She had called Current Electric about an electrical problem she was having. They came out that day and diagnosed the problem right away just in ti
6.Genesis Electrical Service Inc
318 Ellendale Pkwy
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairLighting Contractors
Specializing in commercial and residential electrical work, such as interior house wiring, code updates, lighting and circuit repairs, remodeling, ceiling fans, hot tubs and pools. We are a full servi
5371 US Highway 6
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
David is very professional very inattentive. He did our panelbox. He was fair priced. I would hire him again
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.