Helen S Kirscher, DDS, MAGD
177 W US Highway 30, Valparaiso, IN, 46385 Get The Smile You've Always Wanted.
1.Michigan City Family Dentistry
332 Dunes Plz
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
This office doesn't even deserve 1 star. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE. RUDE AND INCOMPETENT!!!! The dentist pulled 3 teeth that could have been saved. I paid for a partial that didn't fit instead of fix
2.Michigan City Dental PC
4212 E Michigan Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Labs
Always friendly, informative, always glad to answer any questions. Very professional. Atmosphere is very relaxing
1028 N Karwick Rd
* Evening and Early Morning Appointments Available
4.Valerie Haughtington DDS
1200 S Woodland Ave
Dr. Haughtington is a native of Michigan City and takes care to provide excellent dental treatment to local residents. She treats everyone with a gentle touch, showing patience and concern. She and he
5.Lakeshore Family Dental
1232 E Michigan Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics More Info
5240 Franklin St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.Faye Stokes D.D.S.
4212 E Michigan Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future