Local Counseling Services
HelloBusiness.com Counseling Services - 30% offFast business lookup Michigan City
7224 W 400 N
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsMental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
Located in Michigan, Ind., Swanson Center offers acute care hospitalization services, including treatment of psychiatric illnesses; and mental and emotional disorders, such as stress, anxiety and depr
2.Family Concern Counseling
2424 Franklin St
3.Underwood, Rhonda Lynn
2424 Franklin St
4.Constance C Brennen, LMHC
2814 Franklin St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
5.Cannon, Jeanne A
117 W 7th St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Workers
607 Franklin St
7.Lawrence Pincus and Associates, Inc.,
601 Franklin St Ste 103
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Michigan City Counseling
Explainplease.com 30 year in Michigan CityTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.