1.Michie Medical Clinic
6659 Michie Pebble Hill Rd
ClinicsPsychologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.West Clinic PC The
2001 State Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Why when someone reaches out for help every clinic, Dr office, you name it, they say you need a referral..what the heck..this is sad in so many ways.It's all about the Money..? But God Sees All.
3.Hardin Medical Center
935 Wayne Rd
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
I had surgery at Hardin Medical, and the staff ,nurses, and Dr was very professional and helpful. I have had no problems with this hospital.
4.Wilkerson, Stacy R DDS
1480 Florence Rd
5.Dental Arts of Corinth PLLC
1025 Foote St
ClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
Edward S. Knight DDS, Mark R. Mazurkiewicz DMD Office Hours: Mon.- Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
714 Federal Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
***M S BAKEER, MD ***
7.Lifespan Health | Community Healthcare Clinic
765 Florence Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health ServicesClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.