Serving the Miamisburg area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.River Oaks Alzheimers Special Care
2961 Spring Valley Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
River Oaks Alzheimer’s Special Care Center is located in Miami Township in Montgomery County just 11 miles from Dayton, Ohio. The Great Miami River is a central feature of this friendly community. Mia
2.Heartland of Miamisburg
450 Oak Ridge Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
3490 Far Hills Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
The Carlyle House is locally owned and managed through a long standing Dayton family tradition in the Senior Living industry.
4.Oaks of West Kettering
W Dorothy Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
5.Sycamore Glen Health Center
2175 Leiter Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
I cant say enough great things about this exceptional place. My two week rehab stay was incredible. The nursing and therapy staff are tops in their fields. The center is clean and spacious as are the
6.LifeCare Hospitals of Dayton
4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesPhysical TherapistsHospitals
LifeCare Hospitals provide a range of critical care services to medically complex patients.
7.Elmcroft of Washington Township
8630 Washington Church Rd
Personal Care HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
Elmcroft of Washington Township, located in Miamisburg, OH, offers exceptional assisted living and Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care options for seniors. At Elmcroft, we focus on wellness and keeping our reMore Nearby Locations »
A Place For Mom
Serving the Miamisburg area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.